There are six new COVID-19 deaths as of Tuesday morning.
The provincial COVID-19 dashboard is showing 729 people are in the hospital with COVID-19. This includes the 662 active cases.
In intensive care, there are 49 people; 44 of which have active cases.
Hospitalizations by health region include:
- 504 from Winnipeg, 471 active
- 58 from Southern Health, 42 active
- 68 from Prairie Mountain, 58 active
- 55 from Northern, 51 active
- 44 from Interlake-Eastern, 40 active
There are now 1,521 deaths; an increase of six more people since Monday.
There are 637 new COVID-19 cases being recorded by the province. This does not include at-home rapid tests.
This brings the total number of COVID-19 cases to 116,770.
Manitoba's test rate is 32.9 per cent.
There are 39,296 active cases and 75,953 recoveries.