The City of Winnipeg is calling upon residents to apply for various vacant positions on Boards and Commissions for 2023.
This morning, the City of Winnipeg sent out a media release saying that it is now accepting applications for positions on several Boards and Commissions.
To be eligible to apply, a person must be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident, currently living in Winnipeg and must be 18 years or older on the date of the application.
Applications are now being accepted to fill vacancies on the following boards:
- Board of Revision
- Community Emergency Advisory Committee
- General Council of Winnipeg Community Centres
- Historical Buildings and Resources Committee
- Human Rights Committee of Council
- Library Advisory Committee
- Records Committee
- Seven Oaks House Museum Board
- St. Boniface Museum Board
- St. James-Assiniboia Museum Board (Historical Museum Association of St. James-Assiniboia)
- Grant's Old Mill (St. James Assiniboia Pioneer Association)
- Transcona Historical Museum Board
- Vehicles for Hire Appeal Board
- Winnipeg Arts Council Inc.
- Winnipeg Committee for Safety
- Winnipeg Food Council
- Winnipeg Housing Rehabilitation Corporation
- Winnipeg Police Board
- Winnipeg Public Library Board
Applications must be received or postmarked by the City Clerk's Department no later than by 4:30 p.m. on Friday, October 21, 2022.